RCHS Billboard Items
- September 4th - Labor Day NO SCHOOL
- September 15th - Homecoming
- September 16th - Homecoming Dance
- October 18th - Financial Aid Night @ 6:30 p.m.
- October 23rd to 27th - Fall Break
- November 22nd to 24th - Thanksgiving Break
- December 2nd - Holiday Fair
- December 6th to 9th - Madrigals
- December 20th to 22nd - FINALS
- December 25th to January 4th - Christmas Break
- January 5th - Teacher Workday NO SCHOOL
- January 15th - Snow Make-Up Day
- February 16th - Teacher In-Service NO SCHOOL
- February 19th - Snow Make-Up Day
- March 25th to 29th - Spring Break
- April 8th - Solar Eclipse NO SCHOOL
- May 22nd to 24th - FINALS
- May 24th - Student Last Day
In an effort to continue our focus on school safety we have a Safe School Helpline. It is designed to assist you in reporting any wrongdoing that impacts our schools, our students or staff - anonymously, so as to protect your privacy. For example, you may wish to report acts of violence, theft, bullying, drug or alcohol use, weapons or sexual harassment.
Information can be provided by calling from a phone 1-800-4-1-VOICE, ext. 359 (418-6423) to leave information. Another option is text 66746 then type TIPS. You may also download the Safe School Helpline App if you have an Apple or Android phone. Your message will not be traced, and you will not be identified. The Safe School Helpline team will transcribe and send your message to school officials, so appropriate action can be taken.
In addition, this service also provides a link to a live, trained mental health counselor, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. This gives students a place to call and talk to a professional if needed.Contact Your Counselors
Don't forget that you can get connected to the Remind app and communicate with us at any time. #81010 text message @rchstalk
Ms. Augsburger and Mr. MorganDisclaimer
The views and opinions expressed on CNN10 news are those of the producers and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Rushville Consolidated High School.
Please, see the following email sent to all parents/guardians.
Rush County Schools Summer Lunch Program Information